|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (495 days ago)|
- Spacious open plan reception/dining room.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Gated parking.
- Modern cottage.
- Desirable location.
- 10 minute drive to Loughborough city centre.
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Barried private road.
- Next to Cannel/river.
- Large feature fireplace with log burner.
EXTERNAL The residence have use of this private gardens surrounding the estate and are just a short walk to the River Soar. Cobbled brick paved driveway with secure private gates and room for three medium sized cars is to the side of the property.
ENTRANCE HALL This good sized entrance hall is perfect for hanging your coats up and storing your shoes. It leads into the reception room and up the stairs to the first floor.
RECEPTION ROOM The large reception/dining room has laminated flooring throughout and is the heart of the house with access to all of the downstairs amenities from this room.
KITCHEN This fully furnished galley style kitchen boasts Integrated white goods and access to the garden via the back door. It has a large window above the sink which allows a generous amount of natural sunlight in.
BEDROOMS All three of the bedrooms on the first floor and are large enough for double beds and plenty of storage furniture. The master bedroom has it's own en-suite with bath and overhead shower.
BATHROOM This modern bathroom boasts a lovely two-piece white suite with an electric walk in shower and has part tiled and part painted walls.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101457000579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.