|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (407 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
- NEWLY BUILT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- AVAILABLE BEGINNING DECEMBER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ENCLOSED REAR COURTYARD GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
This lovely twodouble bedroom house is located just a five minute walk from Watford Town Centre and is available beginning December. The property is less than a year old and offered in excellent condition throughout. This small development benefits from a gated entrance and allocated parking for one car. Breifly comprises: entrance hallway, modern kitchen with gas hob, downstairs WC, good size lounge with wooden flooring and access to a paved courtyard style garden. Upstairs the property offers two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Offered unfurnished - call now to arrange to arrange a viewing on 01923 210370.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000280711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Watford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.