|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (537 days ago)|
- Prestigious development
- Two bathrooms with one en suite
- Twenty four hour concierge service
- Under floor heating
- High end finish throughout
- On site gymnasium for residents
- Secure underground car parking for one car
- Balcony with views of River Thames and London skyline
- Close to Wandsworth Town
- Integrated Sonos speaker system
SHORT LET - all bills included. As it states in the title, The Pinnacle, is the flagship block set in the prestigious Battersea Reach development. Set on the ninth floor, this apartment not only offers security thorough a twenty four hour concierge service, but also offers the best in luxurious living including an on site gymnasium, underground car parking and other on site facilities. The apartment has two generously sized bedrooms, one with an en suite and a large balcony providing views over the River Thames. This stunning flat also benefits from Sonos integrated speakers perfect for entertainment needs.
The Pinnacle is in close proximity to Old York Road which offers a unique shopping experience with fashionable cafés, restaurants and boutiques. Wandsworth Town Rail Station is also close by which offers good transport links to the capital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56786368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P144501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Battersea & Wandsworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.