Office to rentElm Suite, Trinity Place, Midland Drive, Suton Coldfield, B72
£10,000 pa (£833 pcm)
841 sq. ft.
- 841 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Elm Suite, 8 Trinity Place, Midland Drive, Sutton Coldfield
- Trinity Place leads off Midland Drive, a short distance from its junction with High Street, Mill Street and Coleshill Street, in the centre of the professional area of Sutton Coldfield.
- The offices comprise a modern three-storey self-contained building which has been let on a floor by floor basis.
- 2 car parking spaces
- Elm Suite 78.16m2/841 sq. ft. or thereabouts
- To Let (By Assignment)
- £10,000 per annum exclusive
The offices comprise a modern three-storey self-contained building which has been let on a floor by floor basis.
Approached from a shared entrance hall with staircase, the specification includes gas central heating, carpeting, double glazing, suspended ceiling with CAT II lighting and perimeter trunking. WC and kitchenette to each suite.
The offices are predominantly open plan with a partitioned meeting room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56786911.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.