|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (502 days ago)|
- White Goods Included
- Available Start of December
- Ground Floor
- Newly Painted
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Close to Bedford North Wing
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Professionally cleaned
- EPC Rating D
VIEW NOW - BEING PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED AND PAINTED. POPULAR LOCATION, GROUND FLOOR 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH COMMUNAL GARDEN AND PARKING SPACE, AVAILABLE NOW WITH WHITE GOODS INCLUDED SO CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING, SMALL PETS ARE CONSIDERED
In brief the accommodation comprises: Communal entrance, entrance hall, Bay fronted lounge/diner, wet room, three bedrooms and kitchen. The property further benefits from its own courtyard and access to a communal rear garden, communal cellar for storage, double glazing (W,S) , gas central heating and communal parking.
Door to Front Aspect. Single glazed window to front aspect.
Intercom phone access. Solid wooden door to front aspect. Cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Door to bedroom three.
Lounge 18' 6" Into Bay x 17' 1" ( 5.64m Into Bay x 5.21m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Two radiators. Wall lights
Kitchen 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Door to rear garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer, work surfaces and tiled splash back. Range style oven and hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated dish-washer. Central heating boiler, radiator. Door to inner lobby
Bedroom 1 13' 4" Max x 9' ( 4.06m Max x 2.74m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Single glazed French door to patio
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator
W.C., Wash hand basin vanity unit Fully tiled open shower. Extractor fan and radiator/heater.
Laid mainly to hard standing with off road parking
Private Rear Garden
Laid mainly to patio with steps down to the Communal garden.
Lawned area with gated access to front of property. Block paved patio area. Tree and shrub borders. Steps down to communal cellar. Water feature
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56786950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4444G2120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Bedford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.