4 bedroom detached villa to rent18 Bruce Avenue, Cambuslang, G72 8SX
Sold by Us £995 pcm| £230 pw
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- Unfurnished.Four Bedroomed detached Villa
- Garage and Large Driveway
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing.
- Available Now
- Landlord Reg No. 271632/260/14201
A fantastic modern detached villa in the ever popular Laurel Grove development in Cambuslang. The property is perfectly located for all local amenities and public transport links by both rail and road into Glasgow City Centre and also East Kilbride. Kirkhill train station is a short walk away and the motorway network is a short distance by car. The unfurnished accommodation comprises welcoming hallway, large bright lounge with patio doors to private rear garden, modern fitted kitchen (with all appliances) , separate utility, dining room ( bedroom four), downstairs wc. The upper floor comprises three double bedrooms ( master en suite) and family bathroom with separate shower. The property further benefits from Garage, large driveway, Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing. Landlord Reg No 271632/260/14201.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56787367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BB0276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.