|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (355 days ago)|
- One Bedroom 3rd Floor Apartment
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Modern Throughout
- GYM & WI-FI
- Permit Parking For One Car
- This Property Is Unfurnished
- Available Early December 2016
- Housing Benefit Not Accepted
This Luxury one bedroom apartment is located at the ever popular Victory Pier development in Gillingham. The accommodation comprises of an open plan reception room and high standard kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom and bathroom together with private balcony. This property is offered unfurnished and in addition the property also comes with double glazing and permit parking for one car. The development is situated on the River Medway close to the Dockside Outlet Centre.**Please note no commercial vehicles are permitted to park at the development**
Lounge/kitchen: 23`1 x 9`1
Bedroom: 9` x 8`8
Bathroom: 7`9 x 6`6
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy can not be confirmed
Regal use wide angle lenses and the appearance of rooms may be distorted. Floor plans are a simple representation of the property and should not be relied upon as accurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000413253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Rainham & Gillingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.