1 bedroom flat to rent24 Kennoway Drive Partick Glasgow G11 7TY
Let Agreed £550 pcm| £127 pw
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (327 days ago)|
- Fully Furnished
- With free on street parking
- A huge array of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants
- Superb public transport links
- Easy access to M8 motorway network
- Bright bay windowed lounge
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Including appliances
- Three piece bathroom
- Shower over the bath
FULLY FURNISHED ONE BED AVAILABLE NOW!! £550 PCM
We are delighted to market this fantastic one bedroom second floor apartment in the heart of the ever popular Partick Area of Glasgow's fashionable West End.
The properties location offers a huge array of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as superb public transport links including bus, rail and subway which are all within a short walk.
With free on street parking and access to the M8 motorway network also within easy reach, this property would also be ideal for those who require to travel further afield.
The accommodation comprises of a entrance hallway leading to a bright bay windowed lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen, including appliances, and three piece bathroom with a shower over the bath. Also leading from the hallway is the double bedroom with walk in wardrobe.
The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and free on street parking.
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Council Tax Band: B
Landlord Registration No: 294514/260/27361
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GLA0000111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Neill, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.