|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (382 days ago)|
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Good size kitchen with room for small table.
- Lounge with feature fire place.
- Bathroom with bath and shower.
- In a popular and well presented area.
- Large paved garden, low maintenance.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
A 2 bedroom house in a very popular and well presented neighbourhood. The property is of a good size throughout and in a very good order. Would suit a couple looking to move in to their first home or a small family.
Internally, the property comprises of a hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to the sitting room. Kitchen with room for a small breakfast table is accessed from the sitting room. Upstairs, bathroom with bath and shower and two bedrooms. Double bedroom with build in wardrobes. Front garden with off road parking for 2 cars. Low maintenance, paved back garden. Unfurnished.
Sorry, no DSS, smokers or pets.
Property ref: 121_554_4283986
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56789497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4283986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Ludlow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.