|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (383 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 181878
Property Reference: 181878.
Please note this is a Halton Housing trust property and you will be required to register on our Housing Register
Popular residential area of Weston Point, situated alongside of Russell Road shops Close to local amenities and transport links *PLEASE NOTE- Between 1 and 4 weeks rent in advance is required depending upon your circumstances, and applies to all customers* Preference given to employed
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £381.90 per month (£88.13 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £381.90
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 181878
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56789515.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18187802112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.