|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Medium Sized Garden
- Sorry, No DSS
- Street parking Available
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 5 Bedroom Property
- Available From 01/07/17 - 30/06/18
- Rent Per Person Per Week Is £60
- Half Rent Over July & August
- Can Include Gas, Water, Electricity ,WiFi & Content Insurance For An Extra £16.00 Per Person Per Week
- Property Benefits From; Fully Fitted Kitchen, Large Bedrooms, Bathroom & Yard To Rear
- Gas Central Heated
- Double Glazed Windows
- Nearby To Local Amenities Such As Supermarkets, Shops, Pubs & Restaurants
- Bus Routes To All University`s A Stones Throw Away
- Smithdown Road Area
- Guarantor Required
- Low Cost Deposit
- No Student Admin Fee
Viewings are highly recommended on the property to fully appreciate it. To arrange a viewing please contact us on 0151-475-2800 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56789647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26609134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wavertree Property Link, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.