|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (385 days ago)|
- Five good size double bedrooms and a smaller sixth room which has its own separate study room.
- A fantastic central Headingley property, a house with style and panache
- Two very modern bathrooms
- Off street parking
- EPC Grade D
- Total Floor Area 154m²
- Astonishing lounge with dining area
- Award Winning Agency
- Trusted Landlord
- Like our Facebook page to keep up with our offers and promotions
OPTION OF BILLS INCLUDED GAS, ELEC. & WATER for an extra £20pppw.This was the first house to go last year! A fantastic central Headingley property. Five good size double bedrooms and a smaller sixth room which has its own separate study room. Two very modern bathrooms. Astonishing lounge with dining area. Private off road parking at the rear. A house with style and panache. 2 minute walk to Trio. Watch out you will be bowled over with this wonderful pad, it`s so close to Headingley Cricket ground! EPC Grade D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56789962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4167206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.