2 bedroom flat to rent11 Tankerland Road, Cathcart, Glasgow, G44 4EN
|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (443 days ago)|
- FURNISHED UPPER GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM & ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- SECURE ENTRY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- **NO HOUSING BENEFIT**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING D
**LET AGREED** Freshly decorated 2 bedroom furnished flat to let on the upper ground floor of a traditional building in a fantastic South Side location. The property has been re-painted and re-carpeted with accommodation comprising entrance hallway with storage, bright bay windowed lounge with new sofas, original wood flooring and dining area, kitchen with appliances including fridge freezer, washing machine and freestanding gas cooker, one spacious double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes, one single bedroom and bathroom with white three piece suite and electric shower over bath. In addition there is secure entry, double glazing, gas central heating, access to communal gardens and on street parking. Deposit £550. Council tax band D. Landlord Registration Numbers 181426/260/16210 and 185441/260/16360.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56790397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.