|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (355 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Newly refurbished
- Prime Brackenbury Village location
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two bathrooms & Guest cloakroom
- Beautiful wood and slate flooring
- Excellent local schools and Transport links at Hammersmith Station
- Available now
Orchards of London Shepherd's Bush are excited to present to the market for let, a gorgeous newly refurbished maisonette, tucked away in the leafy suburbs of the ever popular Brackenbury Village. This superb W6 property is the ideal mix of village and city living with excellent local schools, nearby independent cafes and boutiques and convenient tube links into central London. The property itself boasts a vast double reception room with classic high ceilings, this leads through into a modern fitted kitchen with chic slate floor tiles. The first floor plays host to a welcoming master bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes, a second generous double bedroom and to the rear a modern family bathroom. On the second floor you will find a third spacious double bedroom, benefitting from plenty of eaves storage and en-suite bathroom.
Property ref: 121_2589_3992693
7.70m x 3.60m (25' 3" x 11' 10")
3.30m x 2.60m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
3.30m x 4.70m (10' 10" x 15' 5")
3.50m x 3.10m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
2.50m x 2.50m (8' 2" x 8' 2")
4.50m x 3.00m (14' 9" x 9' 10")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56792410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3992693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.