|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (387 days ago)|
- Available December
- Spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- Ensuite bathroom
- Large lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate dining area
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Views across to The Downs
- Period features
- Utility room
- Suitable for a professional couple or sharers
This spacious first floor apartment is located in a quiet location with views across to The Downs. The property is a short distance from the shops, bars and restaurants of Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road and is approximately 1.2 miles from the University of Bristol and the BRI and 2 miles from Bristol City Centre.
The accommodation is offered unfurnished and comprises large lounge / dining room with bay window and a feature fireplace, a separate raised dining area / snug, fitted kitchen with appliances plus a utility area, 2 large double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and one with an ensuite bathroom, main bathroom with separate shower cubicle, off-street parking space and gas central heating.
A perfect property for a professional couple. For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please call the Chappell & Matthews office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56793226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HOO_6DOWN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.