|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (443 days ago)|
- Three bedroom detached house
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Kitchen with appliances
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Driveway, single garage and rear garden
A well presented three bedroom detached family home comprising entrance lobby, entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor, cloakroom, low level WC, wash hand basin, splash back tiling, lounge, kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, sink unit, splash back tiling, integrated oven and hob, fridge and freezer, utility room with door leading to rear dining/family room with patio doors to rear, first floor family bathroom, bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, splash back tiling, good size bedrooms, master bedroom with wardrobes, unfurnished, double glazing and central heating, driveway, single garage, enclosed rear garden with paved and lawn area.
Call our office TODAY to arrange a viewing on 01604 232400
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56794063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UNWL_P4812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Underwoods Town and County Lettings, Northampton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.