|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (382 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 181269
Property Reference: 181269.
Amazing huge bright one bedroom en suite flat to let. Overlooking picturesque garden square between Queensway and Notting Hill (Email Removed After Let) flat It's an absolutely fantastic space with oak floors, built in wardrobes, en suite shower bath, large double bedroom, open living/dining/kitchen area. Because the flat is brand new it is sound proofed and fire proofed and meets all new regulations.
It's very safe and secure and adjacent to all the amenities of Notting hill and surrounding areas. This flat is ideal for professional people working anywhere in the City or Central London, a deposit and references wil be required long term let preferred. To view please contact us. This is a private landlord managed property and there are no fees. The flat is only suitable for a couple or single person as it only has a double bed
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,800.00 per month (£415.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 13 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 181269
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56797489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18126902112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.