|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (9 days ago)|
- Top floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Well presented throughout
- Walking distance to Taplow Station
- Garage in block
- Available now
Delightful top floor apartment situated in sought after location just minutes from Taplow train station. Spacious living/dining, large modern kitchen with built in appliances both with far reaching views. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom with built in wardrobe, bathroom with electric shower over bath. Off street parking, garage, communal gardens, presented unfurnished. Available now.
Delightful top floor apartment situated in sought after location just minutes from Taplow train station. Presented unfurnished. Available now.
with coving, built in cloaks/wardrobe cupboard, door to
15' x 13' ( 4.57m x 3.96m )
radiator, TV point,SKY point, security entry phone system, coving, telephone point, double glazed replacement window with leaded light effect and delightful views over fields and adjoining farmland to Hitcham and beyond, door to
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
a spectacular fitted kitchen with far reaching views across neighbouring farmland towards the village centre, excellently fitted with range of floor and wall cupboards with complimentary beech block working surfaces, six ring gas hob by Diplomat and complimentary oven with extractor hood over, tiled splash backs, sink unit with mixer tap, washer/dryer, freestanding fridge and freezer,and dishwaser, wine rack, cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, wood laminate floor, double glazed replacement window with leaded light effect, spotlights.
Approached from the living room with open doorway to
built in shelved linen cupboard, access to loft space, coving.
12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
radiator, double glazed replacement window with leaded light effect and far reaching views and attractive decorative balustrade, fitted wardrobes, telephone point.
12' x 9' 3" max ( 3.66m x 2.82m max )
double radiator, fitted wardrobe cupboard, TV aerial point, double glazed replacement window with leaded light effect and delightful far reaching views.
Most attractively refitted with white suite by Heritage and complimented by Chrome fittings and comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, separate Triton shower and glazed shower screen and fully tiled splash backs, vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps, pop up waste, storage cupboard under, low level WC with enclosed cistern, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, shaver point, automatic extractor fan, fire exit hatch into main entrance hall.
Outside - Garage
in block to rear with up and over door and ample additional PARKING facilities.
delightful communal gardens laid to lawns with evergreen shrubs, pathways etc surround the development.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56797546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P164481E4C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.