|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Located on the fifth floor with lift access
- Generous reception room
- Separate kitchen with excellent storage space
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Additional double bedroom and contemporary shower room
- Stylish neutral décor and good natural light
- Fantastic central location
LONG LET. Set within a stunning portered building overlooking Portman Square, this superb two bedroom apartment offers elegant living space with high ceilings and stylish décor.
The shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street, Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street are on the doorstep. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.