|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (206 days ago)|
- Bright two bedroom flat
- Boasting neutral décor and a modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Set on the prestigious Lansdowne Crescent
- Ideally located in a charming period building
- Second bedroom with doors leading to private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Ideally located in a charming period building on the prestigious Lansdowne Crescent this bright two bedroom flat is well presented throughout, boasting neutral décor and a access to beautiful communal gardens.
Ladbroke Gardens is well situated for the popular shops, bars and restaurants of Notting Hill and the lively street market on Portobello Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.