|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (407 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW 2 bedroom semi-detached home
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Stylish white fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master room with en suite
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Garage with off road parking
- Available now
The village of Fremington is situated on the edge of Barnstaple and offers local amenities including a convenience store and Post Office, Medical Centre, local popular pubs and well regarded Chinese restaurant/takeaway. Barnstaple town centre is within easy driving distance and offers an excellent range of amenities.
From Barnstaple square take the road across the old Barnstaple bridge towards Bickington, follow the road through Bickington and on into the village of Fremington, on entering the village you will see the Chinese restaurant "HAN COURT" on the right hand side, as you pass the restaurant follow the hill right up to the traffic lights and take a right follow this road round and 'Waters Edge' will be found on your right hand side follow this road round until you reach Barracks Road, take a left hand turning at the bottom of the road and number 51 will be found on your left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56798632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAR161118_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Barnstaple - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.