1 bedroom flat to rentCharlotte Street, Aberdeen, AB25
£525 pcm| £121 pw
|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (177 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 181996
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 181996.
Spacious central one bed second floor flat in good condition. Very close to all services and public transport.
• • Well appointed, Aberdeen City centre.
• • Fully furnished.
• • Bedroom, living room, kitchen and shower room.
• • Second floor. Bright and spacious.
• • Additional storage, stairwell cupboard.
• • No smokers or pets.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £525.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 181996
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56798938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18199602112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.