|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (117 days ago)|
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE & REAR
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH INTEGRATED OVEN & HOB
- MODERN WHITE SUITE FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT & REAR
- ELEVATED POSITION WITH COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
A very well presented semi detached house located in an elevated position in the heart of the Northumberland market town of Rothbury. The property sits amongst properties of a similar age and style and has accommodation arranged over two floors which briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated oven and hob, to the first floor are three double bedrooms and a modern white suite family bathroom/wc. Externally there are gardens to the front side and rear of the property, as well as off street parking to the front and rear of the property, the property does also benefit from double glazing and gas radiator heating, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
An administration fee of £200 plus VAT (being £240 in total) will be payable on application per property. This fee includes the cost of credit checks, referencing including employment and landlords references, this includes guarantors if they are required, preparation of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and protection and registration of your security deposit. Please note that if you (the applicant) withdraws from the application this fee will not be reimbursed. Additional fees that may be incurred during your Tenancy with Hotspur Residential may include Amendment Fee £50 plus VAT, Renewal Fee £50 plus VAT and Check Out Report Fee £50 plus VAT., Further details can be requested upon your application.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56798950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotspur Residential, Alnwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.