|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (622 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 69045
Property Reference: 69045.
Two bedroom Victorian terraced house available from 26 October. The property is just over a mile from Weybridge Station and within walking distance of the Weybridge shops and restaurants. It is presented in excellent order and has been decorated throughout in soft Farrow & Ball colours. There is a small landscaped garden with views of the River Wey.
The two main reception rooms have attractive wooden floors and decorative feature fireplaces. The kitchen is stylish and modern, with soft cream coloured units, inbuilt cooker, dishwasher and washing machine and a large fridge/freezer. Beyond the kitchen is a further small reception area - ideal for breakfast or casual dining as it overlooks the pretty garden terrace.
Upstairs the two bedrooms and hallway have soft cream carpeting. There is a double fitted wardrobe and separate storage in the middle bedroom and an inbuilt wardrobe cupboard in the bedroom overlooking the street. Each bedroom has both curtains and blinds - the middle bedroom having a very attractive blackout Roman Blind coupled with white linen curtains. The front bedroom has brown linen curtains and a white venetian blind.
The roomy bathroom has underfloor heating, heated towel rail and a free standing bath. There is also a shower enclosure within the bathroom itself.
Parking is available on the Street outside.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 69045
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56799454.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6904502112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.