|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (368 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 155347
Property Reference: 155347.
Brand new apartment set in the luxurious Wembley Stadium complex.
Available from 10th November 2016.
2 bed and 2 bath.
679sqft or 63.1sqm
Rent is discounted by over £100pcm from the market rent and electricity included for first 6 months.
No agency fees and respectful, experienced and ethical landlord.
Cambium House sets the benchmark, showcasing contemporary London living at its very best. The six buildings that make up this stunning development surround just under an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens.
Cambium House is part of the dynamic 85-acre regeneration scheme that is rapidly becoming the bright new star of the capital. It is breathing new life into this iconic area, in the exciting shape of new homes, parks, superb shopping and entertainment.
Includes unlimited bike storage, high spec gym and cinema which is also available for private bookings and parties.
Kitchen appliances include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, hob, electric fan oven and extractor. All high spec Bosch appliances.
Catch a Metropolitan line train to the city with a 13 minute ride to Baker Street, 21 minutes to Kings Cross and 29 minutes to Liverpool Street! There are also fast bus routes, numerous motorways and Heathrow airport close by, making this one of the best connected areas of North West London.
Photos may vary slightly from actual.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,650.00 per month (£380.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,512.50
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 10 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 155347
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56799463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15534702112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.