|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (354 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single/guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living Room with bay window & separate dining Room with feature fireplace
- Child friendly rear garden
- Garage & off street parking
- Convenient access to Summertown
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house with convenient access to Headington hospitals, ring road & University Park cycle route. The property includes 2 reception rooms with bay window & feature fireplace, kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer & dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 1 single bedroom/study, bathroom with shower, garden, garage & off street parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, East Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.