|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 December 2016 (474 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 172637
Property Reference: 172637.
Newly refurbished bright and spacious 4 bedroom terraced house on a quiet residential road.
This property benefits from newly fitted carpets throughout the first and second floors, newly fitted bathroom and toilet, newly fitted laminated flooring throughout the ground floor, newly fitted kitchen with appliances, complete electrical rewrite, new combi boiler heating system, newly decorated throughout, new double glazed windows.
- Bedroom 1: Large loft room double. 3.95m x 5.40m (max)
- Bedroom 2: Large double 3.47m x 3.93m
- Bedroom 3: Double with storage cupboard 3.43m x 3.05m
- Bedroom 4: Single 2.1m x 2.15m
- Bathroom: fully tiled, bath with shower, hand basin
- Separate toilet: with hand basin
- Through lounge: laminate flooring, patio doors leading to garden and large front aspect windows 3.4m (max) x 7.30m
- Kitchen: fitted kitchen, oven, convector cooker with extractor hood, fridge freezer, washer and dryer. 3.6m x 2.65m
- Separate entrance hallway: laminate flooring
- Combi boiler heating system
- Double glazed windows
- Storage cupboards
- Front garden:
- Rear garden: newly laid turf
- 5 minutes walk to Brimsdown bus station
- 7 minutes walk to Brimsdown train station ( fast link into London)
- Local shops also nearby
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,680.00 per month (£387.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,326.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 03 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 7
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 172637
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56803855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17263702112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.