|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (531 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 182162
Property Reference: 182162.
- A Large Student House with 8 bedrooms, each with own wash hand basin, £69 per week for large rooms( £55.00 for 1 single room) . Half rent for 10 weeks from 1st July 2017 effectively reduces the rent to £62.36 per week and the £55 smaller room to a net rent of £49.72 p week.
- Includes Broadband of your choice up to £30 per month ,Gas and electricity and water rates with no cap on gas and electricity charges.
- The single room is a good size with built in storage.
- Internet of your choice up to £30 per month.
2 Bathrooms/shower rooms A very Large Ground floor Shower room, and a first floor bathroom with an L shaped shower bath , and 2 WC's,
A large kitchen, on the ground floor with 2 fridges and 2 freezers and washing machine . Front ground floor bedrooms windows have wooden shutters for quietness, warmth and security and the kitchen door to the large yard has a Double door for security. There is a lounge and TV room although many now watch TV in their bedrooms. We would reimburse you for the Broadband , or internet service of your choice, up to £30 per month..
Popular Student area off Smithdown Road, and close to Allerton Road, a busy shopping area with Tesco, Asda, Library, Parks, Lark Lane, cafes, wine bars and Restaurants, Liverpool University Halls of residence are half a mile away and only about 1 mile to Liverpool Hope University which is a pleasant walk alongside the Wavertree Playground, which is a local park called the Mystery, and 3 miles from John Moores University and Liverpool University, 400 metres to Sefton Park, Cricket club, Greenbank Park, a library in Allerton Road with restaurants and cafes
Good transport in all directions and 1.5 miles from the M62 motorway
Good in house maintenance back up service
Gas and electrical safety certificate available. The House is Registered with Liverpool Student Homes.
Landlord has 40 years experience in student and other letting and is a member of the Liverpool City Councils Approved Landlord Scheme, CLASS, and as such seeks, well behaved tenants who will respect their neighbours and look after the property.
In house maintenance for looking after any problems which may arise.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,943.41 per month (£448.48 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 8 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 10 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 182162
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56803861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18216203112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.