|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (374 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 182175
Property Reference: 182175.
Modern One Bed Flat £ 288.46 Per Week- IncludingCouncil Tax and Water Rates
Modern One Bed Flat with Fully Fitted kitchen and bathroom, minutes from West Kensington & Barons Court Underground stations and other local amenities. Including Council Tax & Water Rates. Short distance from Imperial College.
- Fully Fitted kitchen with a Washing Machine
- Recently Decorated
- Fully Fitted Bathroom
- Separate Entrance
- Double Bed
- Great Deal of Storage space
- Wooden Flooring
- Central Heating
- Includes Council Tax & Water Rates
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,730.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 182175
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56803882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18217503112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.