|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (201 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: C
- Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Separate Dining Room/Family Room
- Separate Study
- Attractive Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom With Shower And Bath
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
This spacious four bedroom townhouse is located close to local amenities and bus route, and offers generous family accomodation including 3 reception rooms, good size bedrooms, a 4 piece family bathroom plus an en suite shower room, and an attractive kitchen breakfast room with built in appliances. there is an enclosed garden and garage outside.
The property is in excellent cosmetic condition, having recently undergone some refeurbishment, and should be viewed immediately to avoid dissapointment.
Call Connells on 01733 240043 to arrange to see this great opportunity.
This delightful four bedroom townhouse is situated a stones throw from local amenities and primary school, and offers wonderful family accomodation in a sought after part of Hampton Vale.
The house offers generous space including a cloakroom, modern kitchen with appliances, dining room/family room and study to the ground floor, a large lounge/diner with balcony, and a double bedroom with en suite shower room to the 1st floor, and 3 further bedrooms including 2 doubles and good size single, plus a 4 piece family bathroom to the 2nd floor. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with access to a parking area to the rear where there is a garage in a block.
The entrance hall has stairs to the first floor with stairs under, a large cloaks cupboard, and access to a cloakroom fitted with a modern 2 piece suite with vinyl flooring. There is also an attractive kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a modern range of units and work surfaces, with built in electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, built in washing machine, built in fridge freezer, integral dishwasher, room for small table and chairs, a built in airing cupboard and vinyl flooring. The hall also has access to a good size dining room with French doors to the garden and a separate study.
The first floor landing has access to a spacious lounge diner with French doors to a balcony overlooking the garden, and to the master bedroom which has access to an en suite shower room fitted with a 3 piece suite with tiled shower cubicle. There is also a heated towel rail and vinyl flooring in the en suite.
The second floor landing has access to 3 further bedrooms, 2 doubles (one of which has a built in wardrobe) and a good size single, and the family bathroom which is fitted with a modern 4 piece suite with hand held mixer shower over the bath and a separate tiled shower cubicle.
Outside to the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio, and gated access to a parking area with garage in a block.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56806030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3656E2513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.