|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (592 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 5mins walk
HUGE 6 BEDROOM MODERN PROPERTY
Large student house in Headingley that has plenty to offer! The location is as central as you can get, a short walk to all that Headingley has going on. It is right on the main bus routes to city uni campuses and the city centre. A must to view.
Headingley is a unique place to live! Student accommodation in Headingley is different to any other student accommodation in Leeds. Where else can you rent a house with your friend that is huge, semi or fully detached with a great garden whilst being on the doorstep of some of the best nightlife and amenities in Leeds?!
It is ideally located within easy walking distance between Leeds University and Metropolitan city campuses and Beckets Park campus. Headingley also has its own train station and bus links from which you can easily access the City Centre, Kirkstall, North Leeds and West Yorkshire.
- Six double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Large modern kitchen with decent size fridge freezer
- Spacious living room with 6 seating dining table
- Two bathrooms
- Plenty of parking
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56806042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25879161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.