|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (539 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms / 1 Reception / 2 Bathrooms
- Large two bedroom apartment
- Easy access to Raynes Park train station
- Newly refurbished
- Underground parking for one car
- Energy rating: C
- Merton Borough Council Tax: Band F
John D Wood & Co Wimbledon Lettings are proud to bring to the market to rent this excellent raised ground floor flat. The property contains a separate fitted kitchen, generous sized sitting/dining room, with doors leading to a balcony, master bedroom with ensuite, a second bedroom and a family bathroom. Also included is an underground parking space. The property is newly decorated in light colours throughout and is ideal for any family looking for a spacious home, with an easy commute and most importantly, at a great price.
Arterberry Road is well connected road that connects Wimbledon Village with Raynes Park. It is 0.8miles from Raynes Park train station with excellent services on both train and bus routes. It is a short walk from Wimbledon Common, which offers over 1,000 acres of public land to explore. The bars, shops, boutiques and restaurants of Wimbledon Village are within easy walking distance and the area is renowned for its excellent schools in the independent and state sectors.
The property comes with a pretty communal garden, ideal for summer evenings and on weekends.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ASP_72677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.