|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (261 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 182213
Property Reference: 182213.
We are pleased to offer to the Rental Market this two bedroom end terrace house, positioned on College Place, Ashington.The property is maintained to a high standard, with carpets, blinds & curtains all included it is available to move into from 1st October 2016 onwards. Viewing encouraged.
- End Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Combi Boiler
- Gas Central Heating
- Living Room
- Upvc Double Glazed
- Thermostatic Radiators
- Lawned Enclosed Front Garden
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Well Maintained
Well positioned close to local amenities, neighbourhood shops, schools, college & park with good transport links. The property is Upvc double glazed throughout and an efficient combi boiler provides hot water for sanitation and central heating.
- large hallway with under stairs storage
- Living room with glazed french doors
- Spacious limed oak fitted kitchen/diner complete with laminate flooring, Electric Cooker / extraction hood & Fridge Freezer
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with electric shower
- Seperate W.C.
Externally, Enclosed lawned garden to front & enclosed south facing paved garden to rear with off-site parking.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £425.00 per month (£98.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £425.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 182213
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56811565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18221303112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.