|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (565 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 182334
Property Reference: 182334.
WE ARE PRIVATE LANDLORDS MANAGING THE PROPERTY SO THERE ARE NO FEES !!!!!
We are looking to rent our lovely home which has been in our family for many years, we have I'm pleased to say renovated it while keeping the lovely tiled tessellated entrance and the gorgeous fireplaces.
The garden is enchanting with a garden shed and is approx 40ft we also have a lovely paved area at the rear which is a real sun trap.
The house is on arguably one of the most sought-after streets in the popular Furzedown area. This beautiful tree lined residential road is surround by local parks. Tooting bec common is literally a stones throw away along with some outstanding schools both primary and secondary.
The house is currently un furnished
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen and separate kitchen/breakfast room with access to the garden.
- 1 bathroom, 2 W/C's and separate 1 shower
The kitchen has lots of cupboard space and integrated washing machine and dishwasher.
There is also a natural cellar, great for storage.
There is an excellent bus service, the G1 bus literally runs at the end of the road. It goes to Battersea and Streatham, via Lavender Hill, Clapham junction, Northcote Road, Clapham South, Wandsworth common station, Burntwood school, St Georges Hopsital, Tooting broadway, and then moments from Norbury Train station.
Local schools - Primary school - Penwortham Primary
Ofstead Outstanding secondary school
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,600.00 per month (£600.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 04 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 182334
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56813575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18233403112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.