Retail Property (high street) to rentQueens Chambers, Bridge Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1
£7,250 pa (£604 pcm)
552 sq. ft.
- 552 sq ft (51 sq m)
- Queens Chambers, 65 Bridge Street, Walsall
- The premises are situated on the northern side of Bridge Street in Walsall town centre, close to the pedestrianised centre which provides a wide cross section of national and local retailers.
- Although the property is not listed, the façade is of historic interest and above the first window there are decorative shields and the wording "Ye Olde Queens Chambers 1856". The ground floor pr
- Externally to the rear is a small courtyard.
- Retail sales area 552 sq ft
- To Let
- Rent £7,250 per annum exclusive
The whole property, includes the ground floor shop and the upper 3 floors were fully refurbished in 1995 including a replacement roof. The property offers the opportunity to purchase one of the few refurbished properties on Bridge Street.
The ground floor provides a retail area with adjoining office, store room, kitchen and WC. Under stair store also provided. Internally the unit benefits from internal security roller shutter, alarm and gas fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56814694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.