|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (567 days ago)|
- High Quality One Bedroom Apartment
- Fantastic furniture throughout
- Private Balcony
- Solid Wooden Floors
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Great Storage
- Second Floor with lift in building
- Available January 19th 2017 onwards
High quality one bedroom apartment in this popular design led niche scheme just off Tower Bridge Road. The apartment is situated on the second floor (the building has a lift) and is furnished to a fantastic standard. London Bridge & Bermondsey Station both within walking distance as is Bermondsey St.
Gutenburg Court is the ideal location for workers in the City, Canary Wharf or the West End, being a short walk away from London Bridge and Bermondsey tube stations. Or you could take the healthy option and walk or cycle over nearby Tower Bridge - a cycle store is provided in the ground floor communal area. Gutenburg Court is close to road links to the south including the M25 and M2. The north is readily accessible via Rotherhithe and Blackwall tunnels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101614000039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caddington Blue, Bankside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.