2 bedroom flat to rent187 Copland Road, Ibrox, Glasgow, G51 2UW
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (403 days ago)|
- FURNISHED 2nd FLOOR FLAT
- BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE
- KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- TWO SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SECURE ENTRY
- **NO HOUSING BENEFIT OR PETS**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING E
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING E
**LET ON 1ST VIEWING** Well proportioned two bedroom furnished flat to let on the 2nd floor of a traditional tenement building in Ibrox, with accommodation comprising hallway with walk-in storage cupboard, bright and spacious bay windowed lounge, fitted kitchen off with appliances including electric oven and hob, washing machine and fridge with small freezer compartment, two well proportioned double bedrooms with master dressing area and bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower over bath. In addition there is gas central heating, secure entry and on street parking. Deposit £575. Council tax band B. Landlord Registration Number 163063/260/31120. **SORRY NO HOUSING BENEFIT OR PETS**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56815741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.