|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (441 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a secure modern development
- Reception room with direct access to communal garden
- Well-equipped fitted kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom
- Sleek shower room
LONG LET. Set within a secure purpose-built development this lovely one bedroom flat boasts a large reception room with direct access to communal gardens, good-sized double bedroom and sleek fitted kitchen.
Culloden Close is a peaceful cul-de-sac conveniently situated for the amenities and transport links of the Old Kent Road and South Bermondsey which provides superb links into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.