|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- Well presented third floor studio flat
- Situated within a secure period conversion
- Generously sized studio room with pull-down bed
- Smart kitchen area and fitted wardrobes
- Close to Portobello Road's amenities
LONG LET. Recently refurbished, this well presented studio flat is set on the third floor of a period conversion on this sought-after street in Notting Hill.
Arundel Gardens is situated within moments of the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars around Portobello Road, Kensington Park Road and Westbourne Grove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.