|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (591 days ago)|
- Elegant six bedroom three floored house
- Expansive modern kitchen with space to dine and French doors
- Wonderful reception room with fitted storage
- Well-maintained private garden with garden storage
- Close to amenities, transport links and the River Thames
- Six large bedrooms, three with en-suite and all with storage
- Off-street parking and a unique entrance hall
LONG LET. Boasting a unique modern kitchen, this beautiful six bedroom three floored house offers a wonderful reception room, well-maintained private garden, a large master bedroom with en suite and off-street parking.
Cresswell Road is ideally positioned for the beautiful banks of the River Thames and the varied amenities and transport links of Richmond and St Margarets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.