|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious three bedroom ground floor flat
- Separate study space on the basement level
- Gorgeous open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further good sized bedroom and an extra bathroom
- Wonderful modern kitchen with French doors
- Lovely communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Boasting an exceptional finish throughout, this beautiful three bedroom ground floor flat offers a wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine, modern kitchen and direct access to a lovely communal garden.
Riverdale Gardens is a quiet tree-lined street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both St Margarets and Richmond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.