|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (536 days ago)|
- Beautiful village home.
- A spacious kitchen/dining room.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Modern three piece bathroom.
- Large reception room to the front
- Large garden to front and rear.
- Long driveway for four cars.
- 5 minute drive to the M1.
- 2 minute walk into the village.
- Available November, book a viewing now!
EXTERNAL The long driveway allows ample space for four medium sized cars as well as further parking spaces through the double gates. The double gates leads to the large rear garden and patio area. The front garden also consists of a large grass area running parallel to the driveway.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM A spacious kitchen with plenty of room for a large dining room table and leads through to utility room and downstairs toilet.
LIVING ROOM The reception room is a generous size and has large windows looking out both the front and rear of the property.
UTILITY ROOM This great space is perfect for all your washing and drying duties
BEDROOMS All three of the bedrooms on the first floor and are large enough for double beds and plenty of storage furniture.
BATHROOM This modern three piece suite is a perfect family bathroom with an electric overhead shower.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101457000581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.