|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (505 days ago)|
- Stylish and contemporary apartment
- 24-hour concierge
- Overlooking beautifully presented landscape podium gardens
- Onsite gym
- Short walk from Imperial Wharf Station
- Sainsburys superstore on the doorstep
This apartment offers a stylish and contemporary interior throughout, and comprises light and spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas, two spacious double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and a seperate modern bathroom suite.
The private balcony is accessible via both the living room and second bedroom and overlooks the beautifully presented landscape podium gardens.
Onsite faciclities include 24-hour concierge, fitness suite and outdoor gym and café.
For added convenience, there is also a Sainsbury's superstore right on the developments doorstep.
The development itself sprawls over 8 acres and built on one of the few undeveloped stretches of riverside in Central London.
Fulham is fast becoming one of London's most desirable areas, home to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants and just a short walk from Chelsea Harbour, Imperial Wharf Station and Kings Road.
For more information, please feel free to contact our lettings team on: 020 7223 3100
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT160150_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.