|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- IN THE SOUGHT AFTER TRINITY FIELDS AREA
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- 4 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS WITH MASTER EN-SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- TOP FLOOR BOILER/LAUNDRY ROOM
- GARAGE & ENCLOSED GARDEN
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING - IN FRONT OF GARAGE
- AVAILABLE 7TH DECEMBER
Bennett Residential have just received instructions to let this 4 BEDROOM mid terrace house in BRIDGWATER. Bridgwater offers quick and easy access to the A38 and M5, which provide links to Bristol, Exeter, London and the central motorway network. There is also a train station with links to the south west, north & east mainlines.
The accommodation is on the ground floor a living room, kitchen/Diner & downstairs wc. On the first floor there are 3 BEDROOMS and family bathroom. On the second floor is the MASTER BEDROOM with en-suite & a clothes/laundry area. Outside, the property has a garden, garage, off road parking space and is available to let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial six-month period at a rent of £775 per calendar month.
Benefits: Sorry No
Sharers: Maybe 2 Professional only
Energy Rating: C
Available 7th December
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 94669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Residential , Taunton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.