|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (478 days ago)|
- Newly Redecorated
- Three Bedrooms
- Quiet Location
- Available Soon
MCKINLEY TERRACE - WASHFORD
Fox & sons are delighted to present this spacious three bedroom cottage in a very quiet position in the convieniantly situatied, community centered village of Washford.
The property is currently being redecorated throughout to a high specification, available to let at the end of November.
Benefitting from LPG gas central heating and double glazing, private garden and parking this is set to be a fantastic home for all.
The property is entered via a front door into:
With staircase rising to first floor landing, door to
Lounge: 11' 5" x 11' 8"
Double glazed window to front, open fireplace with tiled hearth, door to.
Kitchen: 11' 10" x 15' 1"
Double glazed window to rear, a range of fitted base and wall units, worktop surfaces, inset sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, integrated electric oven, inset electric hob, extractor hood, built in understairs cupboard, multi fuel stove, exposed floorboards, door to
Rear Entrance Lobby:
Door to rear courtyard & door to
Double glazed windows to rear and side, panelled bath with shower unit over and shower screen, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom One: 11' 5" x 11' 8"
Double glazed window, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two: 7' 11" x 11' 10"
Double glazed window.
Bedroom Three: 6' 9" x 8' 6"
Double glazed window.
The property is approached at the rear via a shared driveway to a car parking area and garden store. There is a small courtyard style garden at the rear and to the front there is a further enclosed garden laid to paving.
The property is situated in the quiet village of Washford well renowned for its historic ruins of Cleeve Abbey. The village benefits from a Public House, Post Office & Village Shop, West Somerset Railway Station, First School, village recreational ground, Hairdressers and Church. The coastline and the West Somerset Steam Railway are notable attractions of the area. More extensive facilities are available at the popular coastal resort of Minehead, which is some 6 miles. Taunton, the county town of Somerset is approximately 18 miles and offers extensive shopping scholastic, cultural and sporting facilities. The beautiful countryside of Exmoor National Park and The Quantock Hills is within a short driving distance away.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56817964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1733L3204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Minehead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.