|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2017 (121 days ago)|
- *Rent FREE promotion*
- Two double bedrooms
- Balcony with river views
- Secure underground parking
- EPC Rating C
*IN OUR RENT FREE CAMPAIGN**Wiilliam H Brown offer this EXECUTIVE Unfurnished HIGH SPEC 4th floor City Centre apartment with AMAZING SOUTH FACING RIVER VIEWS, located in the highly sought after prestigious ‘NR1 Development’ to the East of Norwich on the RIVERSIDE, walking distance to the City Centre, Train Station & Riverside development. Benefits from DG, electric heating, secure underground parking, 2 bathrooms. Do not miss out on renting one of the few south facing river apartments in the City.
Security Fob entrance with stairs and lift to all floors.
Carpet, secure video telephone entry, telephone point, downlights, storage cupboard.
Lovely large open plan room with carpet in the living area and vinyl in the kitchen, windows spanning the whole of the river view and sliding patio door to the balcony with south facing river views, T.V, telephone and satellite points. The kitchen area has a modern range of wall & base units with electric hob and oven & extractor hood, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom One (Double)
Window to the side aspect, carpet, door to:
Modern wc, basin, double shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and floor, downlights and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two (Double)
Window and door to the river facing balcony, carpet
Modern WC, basin and bath with shower over, fully tiled walls and floor, downlights and extractor fan.
One secure allocated underground parking space, balcony with river views.
DG, electric heating, balcony with river views
Exit Norwich via Riverside (past the train station) which becomes Koblenz Avenue, go around the right hand bend keeping in the right hand lane to continue straight ahead then take a right turn onto Geoffrey Watling Way and the property can be found up on the right hand side.
*IN OUR RENT FREE CAMPAIGN** - CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for the following -
Pets, smokers, housing benefit.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56819068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3628L4810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.