|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £390
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 3 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.35km from University of Birmingham
- 6.22km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 482m from Selly Oak Train Station
Smart And Modern 3 Double Bedroom House Just Off Katie Road In Selly Oak. Ground Floor Is Made Up Of One Good Sized Double Bedroom, Good Size Lounge With Leather Sofas, Laminate Flooring Throughout And Kitchen With Breakfast Bar; A Brand New Bathroom At The Rear Was Fitted Less Than 2 Years Ago. The Second Floor Has Two Large Double Bedrooms. There Is A Small Yard At The Rear With A Small Garden To The Side Of The Property Which Is Maintained By A Gardener At The Landlords Expense. With Many Shops, Cafes And Amenities Nearby, Excellent Transport Links On Bristol Road, Only Around A 10 Minute Walk To Selly Oak Station And Around A 15/20 Minute Walk To The University Of Birmingham.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.35km from University of Birmingham
6.22km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.46km from Aston University
9.19km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
482m from Selly Oak Train Station
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.