|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (438 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £250
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 3 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.19km from University of Birmingham
- 5.67km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.80km from Aston University
- 680m from University Train Station
This Property Is A Fully Furnished 3 Double Bedroom Flat With 2 Showers And 2 Toilets. Alarmed, D/G, Fully Fitted Kitchen, Gas Central Heated, Washer Dryer And Laminated Flooring Throughout. Within Walking Distance Of Birmingham University, University Train Station, Harbourne High Street And Main Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
1.19km from University of Birmingham
5.67km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.80km from Aston University
8.20km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
680m from University Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.