|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (408 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £350
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.58km from University of Birmingham
- 5.48km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 1.47km from Selly Oak Train Station
379.82 Per person per month ALL BILLS INCLUDED***Four double bedroom house in Selly Park, the house has been newly refurbished in recent years, newly fitted kitchen with all appliances, Good sized living room with leather sofas, all double bedrooms. Just a short distance from; Fitness First, Bowling Alley, Co-op supermarket and various other local shops. Easy bus access to the town centre.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
1.58km from University of Birmingham
5.48km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.82km from Aston University
8.89km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.47km from Selly Oak Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.