|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (445 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £640
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 1 Bed, 1 Doubles
- 1.62km from Aston University
- 1.84km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 3.84km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
- 1.11km from New Street Station
Ground Floor One Bedroom Flat Full Of Character. Enter The Flat Into The Hall Area With Storage Cupboard, Leading Onto The Living Area With Large Flat Screen TV Included, This Leads On To A Separate Dining Space And A New High Gloss Black Kitchen On A Mezzanine Level. One Large Double Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes And French Doors. Newly Fitted Bathroom With Shower Over Bath. Great Location For City Centre Living, Just A Few Minutes Walk To BCU Campus And All The Activity Of The Jewellery Quarter.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
1.62km from Aston University
1.84km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
3.84km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
4.04km from University of Birmingham
1.11km from New Street Station
TV in lounge
* 47 Newhall Hill
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.